Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I wonder if we got a proper rolls royce, baines, maldini & roberto carlos' love child...

does dyche mould the tactics to fit the players, or are the players fit into his tactics.

if a tree falls and there's no one around to hear it, could it be confused with flatulent beavers??
I think the players will always fit his tactics sadly, it's just his way, Id love to see him change up and show he has the ability to coach some actual patterns of play into the team but I just don't think it's his style tbh.

Isn’t maupay out of contract next summer sell him now get some money for him has been a poor signing for Everton
Nobody will buy him. Thelwell should just leave him at a service station somewhere.

“Here’s a clean table, Neil. Just got to go for a dump and then we’ll get on to Cheshire Oaks to get you those new trabs you want. Ten minutes tops. I shouldn’t have had that curry last night.”

I know it's boring and I keep saying it, but it was completely the wrong position to spend money.

I feel like I've been frustrated for about 4 years at the reluctance to prioritise attackers.

We are never going to progress above lower mid table and probable relegation battles, until we prioritise goal scorers.
I'm sure the club knows this

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back