Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I pin this more on Dyche’s stubbornness rather than anything Patterson has done.

I agree to a point but Scotland have played 7 games so far in 2024, he was only available for selection for 2 of them that took place over a 4 day period in March. One of which he went off with another long term injury after 45 mins. Bad luck, prone to injury or something he is doing to get injured. He's rarely available for any manager to select.

don't we as fans often moan about not spotting talent earlier on though? When we do your still moaning.

He's 17 mate, do you want him to be playing for barca before you consider him a talent?
These are the type of deals that's almost always worth doing. Buy for 4M and he becomes a PL player and his price automatically more than doubles. If he's not good we can still sell for a profit, if he's a world beater, we're laughing all the way to the bank.

Hahahaha.

Football isn't for you, sorry mate.

lol

Every single player in that team earns the right to be there and must have quality.

Cole Palmer couldn’t get a sniff and he absolutely smashed the prem last year…

But you think DCL would be a good player if he played in that team. That team would make him look better , but their team would be weaker with him in it

lol

Every single player in that team earns the right to be there and must have quality.

Cole Palmer couldn’t get a sniff and he absolutely smashed the prem last year…

But you think DCL would be a good player if he played in that team. That team would make him look better , but their team would be weaker with him in it
Weaker if hes replacing Haaland? Of course, but the things you mentioned are laughable.

He can pass, he does make runs, I watch him every week at Goodison hanging on the last defender, nobody ever picks him out.

Anyway, its pointless me trying to convince people what DCL offers, I only need to wait till hes no longer managed by the worst manager in the league, then people will be ramming that humble pie down their throat.

Get me a player that can do this.

Last edited:
There has to be a wide forward, or pacey striker out there on our global scouting list, who falls into the 5 - 10m range.

It shouldn't be that we can't afford our first target so we move on to other positions instead.

We need to show we can find attacking players before they become established 20m plus players. We need to be signing them and developing them into players worth 20m plus.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back