Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Important positions have already been addressed early in the summer though, unlike recent summers. There’s more we can and should do but the team we put out against Brighton will be miles, miles better than the one that started against Fulham first up last season.

Still massively short in Midfield though

You just kind of feel like our important positions will only be filled or attempted to be filled during the last few days of the transfer window and we will try to manage the first few games.

We play Brighton and Spurs before it shuts.

we’ve started the window will tbh i didn’t expect what we have but… we will need more

I agree that best scenario is get rid of both but it's unlikely we do. If we get rid of both we need two because that leaves us with a striker out of contract and another with a long term injury.
True.

However, I take it all back now. Maupay scored twice against Motherwell behind closed doors, so he’s obviously the new Mbappe. Give him a new five year deal.

Important positions have already been addressed early in the summer though, unlike recent summers. There’s more we can and should do but the team we put out against Brighton will be miles, miles better than the one that started against Fulham first up last season.
That in itself is a hell of an achievement given the mismanagement of the club in the last few years.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back