Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

….it’s a big old world out there and there are unearthed diamonds, the difficulty is finding them.
exactly - we just have to take more educated gambles on potential wins who might or might not come good (like Beto), rather than paying a premium on forwards with PL experience, which honestly doesn't necessarily equate to success either (Muapay)

….it’s a big old world out there and there are unearthed diamonds, the difficulty is finding them.

Yeah it's almost as if good strikers bounce from thin air with 35m price tags, unless home grown every striker going who emerges has been picked up from somewhere else, we may very well already have one like that already in Chermiti ofc

8 prem goals in 66 games played
(6 of those in the no crowd covid season).
The lads a donkey.
Aren’t we supposed to be signing players with potential before they catch fire…..

Besides 6 in one season is one shy of a lad we’re throwing 130k a week to sign a new deal last season - who was on pens.

Was also flavour of the month on here after that season as a starting forward at Southampton.

Last edited:
Like Broja tbf mate. Dude has talent.

See something there.

I haven't mate, I think he's just one of those players who looks like he should be good, got good technique, big, powerful, fast, but just some intangible missing.

He could go somewhere and something just clicks with him ofc, but my money is he'll bounce around clubs and leagues his entire career being given another chance to 'come good'

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back