Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

To take this window in isolation, we are ok for PSR, surely?

We sold Onana for 50m.
Dobbin 10m
Godfrey 12m

We paid for Ndiaye 4m
Obey 4m
Tim 2m

We have plenty of PSR wiggle room, the problem would be we need to keep cash due to our crippling interest payments on loans.
I thought Dobbin and Godfrey sales went into accounts year ending June 24.

Everton draw up three-man striker shortlist​

According to TEAMtalk, Everton have drawn up a three-man striker shortlist in case Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Beto and Neal Maupay leave.

Calvert-Lewin is in the last year of his contract and was in talks to sign for Newcastle United earlier this summer.

As reported extensively on this blog today, Beto appears to have interest from Atalanta, while it's well known that Maupay wll be allowed to leave if a good offer comes in.

It's against that backdrop that TEAMtalk are keeping their eyes on three frontmen.

They are Chelsea's Armando Broja.

Arsenal's Eddie Nketiah.

And Almeria's Largie Ramazani.

There's further transfer claims in the story, too.

All players that have scored barely any goals. :(

Mental how people watch football and think Beto is better than Broja. I’m not saying Broja is a world beater, but he has some much more to his game than Beto, who’s basically a cart horse

He knows he hasn't delivered on the pitch and we need cash to sign more players, and we know he's looking for a free transfer next summer.

Draw your own conclusions.

….didn’t see him confirming he’s running down his contract.

That’s perfectly within his right and I don’t blame him in the least. If that is the case, at least we all know what the situation is. Let’s hope he gives a full contribution this season, it’ll certainly be in our and his best interest if he delivers before he leaves.

….didn’t see him confirming he’s running down his contract.

That’s perfectly within his right and I don’t blame him in the least. If that is the case, at least we all know what the situation is. Let’s hope he gives a full contribution this season, it’ll certainly be in our and his best interest if he delivers before he leaves.
Yeah, 6 goals as per usual.

Great.

The relegation battle starts next week.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back