Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Everton draw up three-man striker shortlist​

According to TEAMtalk, Everton have drawn up a three-man striker shortlist in case Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Beto and Neal Maupay leave.

Calvert-Lewin is in the last year of his contract and was in talks to sign for Newcastle United earlier this summer.

As reported extensively on this blog today, Beto appears to have interest from Atalanta, while it's well known that Maupay wll be allowed to leave if a good offer comes in.

It's against that backdrop that TEAMtalk are keeping their eyes on three frontmen.

They are Chelsea's Armando Broja.

Arsenal's Eddie Nketiah.

And Almeria's Largie Ramazani.

There's further transfer claims in the story, too.
Man City’s Alvarez

Aye a wise man once said
You can give more pleasure with the tip of your tongue or , one inch of finger than you can with 8 inches of manhood

I think it was @Bungle
And yet if you listen to the girls on Facebook reels etc they’d rather be jackhammered by a bloke with a traffic cone between his legs 😂

I think quite a few of them definitely are mate. No idea where we’re getting this massively inflated opinion of ourselves from, we are absolutely gash.
Maybe I haven’t seen enough of their squad then.

Who would improve us that they would actually loan us and not want to sell for PSR?

According to TEAMtalk, Everton have drawn up a three-man striker shortlist in case Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Beto and Neal Maupay leave.

Calvert-Lewin is in the last year of his contract and was in talks to sign for Newcastle United earlier this summer.

As reported extensively on this blog today, Beto appears to have interest from Atalanta, while it's well known that Maupay wll be allowed to leave if a good offer comes in.

It's against that backdrop that TEAMtalk are keeping their eyes on three frontmen.

Arsenal's Eddie Nketiah.

And Almeria's c

Could end worse than Largie but he's more of a winger than a actual striker. He played striker some games, scored against Girona, Real and Sevilla last season.

Fast, agile and dribbling, so the profil we should look for. He had a red for insulting the ref and got a 5 games ban.

Former academy player of Man United, similar type of Elanga, also is highly rated in Belgium, was linked to Feyernoord this season, price tag should be under 10m. But he won't be a gamechanger I think.

Arsenal's Eddie Nketiah.

And Almeria's Largie Ramazani.

Wouldn't mind Nketiah me. There's a player there.

He knows he hasn't delivered on the pitch and we need cash to sign more players, and we know he's looking for a free transfer next summer.

Draw your own conclusions.
That’s still not him putting the club’s future in jeopardy. We’re going to run out of money in the autumn because our owner can’t fund us anymore and is too useless to sort out a deal for someone else to take over.

Loan interest and revenues are putting our club at risk, not one player playing games over his contract.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back