Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Please relent with this obsession on a player you've never seen play just because he's 17.

Why would I be "obsessed" ?

Why would i need to watch a player to see that Dyche (the manager) is selecting him?

It's really quite simple.

Your ranting reminds me of when you claimed as fact:

"Everton wont spend £25mil this summer"

:p

Fabrizio Romano:
Richarlison reveals he has refused bid from Saudi Arabia: “There has been an offer from Saudi… but my dream of playing for the Brazilian Seleção and in the Premier League speaks louder”.“The money is big but my dreams are bigger!”, told
@j_castelobranco

Pay a big loan fee and obligation to buy when the new stadium opens next year and we should have a new owner.
And send DCL the other way

:)
I don't understand why people want Richarlison back. He was hardly proflific, spent most of him time rolling about on the floor and worst of all, expensive. It would be a backwards step.

I don't understand why people want Richarlison back. He was hardly proflific, spent most of him time rolling about on the floor and worst of all, expensive. It would be a backwards step.

I’m not saying these figures would still be the same now but in 4 years for Everton he averaged a goal every 1 in 3 games. Compared to the current left mid McNeil who has a 1 in 8 games record. I don’t know about assist stats. You can argue Richarlison was in a better team and probably a few other very relevant points but people remember goals. I’m not saying their logic is right but I can see why people would think having him back would improve our chances of scoring.

Stronger, easily. O’Brien, Lindstrom, Ndiaye and Iroegbunam for Onana and some wage drains is a big step forward. And not selling Branthwaite is as big as any signing we could’ve made.

Which of those new signings are 'guaranteed' starters that make us "stronger, easily" ?

Mental how people watch football and think Beto is better than Broja. I’m not saying Broja is a world beater, but he has some much more to his game than Beto, who’s basically a cart horse

You definitely haven't watched much of Broja, he has been poor every season except one, is on higher wages and would cost 30million plus

Beto, I don't know?, his first touch is a wall, he runs with his head down and can't hold up play, but he makes a fantastic spicy chicken drumstick, from the two I would give Beto a half season and see how we go

Thats interesting, I dont understand why anyone wouldnt want Richarlison back on something affordable.
I remember Kevin Campbell saying at Everton it just clicked. I get the same feeling about Richarlison and Everton - it’s his home.

I’ve previously been quite vocal about saying I would have him back, and my view hasn’t changed; with him, we’d be a much better team.

I’ve seen all of them play otherwise I wouldn’t suggest their names. Keep on acting bitter because I called you out.

Ok, so you've watched, Charlton, Hibs, Mainz, Brugge, Montpellier, Zagreb, amongst others.

Assuming not, then you've maybe seen them at best at an international tournament or on YouTube (guess that does count as watching them play 😂)

Not bitter btw, just amused as if Zat would have come out with a similar statement you'd be taking the 'p' out of him for it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.