Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

The problem that every team in the whole world have when it comes to dealing with Spurs, is quite simply Levy.

He has to be the most difficult Chairman in the whole league to deal with.

An very obvious example was how he dug in for years over Kane.

Yeah but we seem to have negotiated the Dele thing with him over the summer so maybe thelwell is ok with the spurs nobs

The problem that every team in the whole world have when it comes to dealing with Spurs, is quite simply Levy.

He has to be the most difficult Chairman in the whole league to deal with.

A very obvious example was how he dug in for years over Kane.
Bill used to be able to wrap him around his little finger 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Tough one that is, cos we couldn't replace Branthwaite for £30mill. Or at all given his quality and being a leftie, going by last season he's only gonna get better as well. whereas my love for Richarlison could be taken away from me if he came back a different player.

Can't you just let us have them both...
Greed is the scourge of the modern game
I want it all and I want it now 😂😂👍👍👍👍

I know we have a limited budget and we did go for Gnonto and couldnt afford him. But what still baffles me about our transfer strategy is we are a counter attacking team and still badly lack pace, Lindstrom and N'Diaye will help as they are quick and can dribble but we need explosive pace to carry us up the field on the counter. It seems we have gone for the likes of Minteh, Gnonto, Philogene, but who will we end up with? Pace and effectiveness with that pace should have been the number one priority it would make such a massive difference to our team and is something we have lacked for years, as much as I think we have had a pretty good window so far. Tim looks promising and O'Brien should be a solid CB.
The ball can travel faster than any player
Dyche gets the CB to punt the ball up to DCL , he holds it up and players bust their asses to catch up with play
Rinse and repeat

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back