Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Transfer virgins, permission to attack you through unkind diatribe please.
That aren’t taking note

8281B975-A476-4DF6-8A59-1F78ECE38ED8.webp

Starmer’s Bozo Blitz is coming for them.

Just a question would you sell JB for 65m if it ment we went and got a RW CF CB and a LB

I would hate to sell him personally but if it guaranteed us geting in the above I would do it but this is Everton we would sell and not bring in anyone

Just a question would you sell JB for 65m if it ment we went and got a RW CF CB and a LB

I would hate to sell him personally but if it guaranteed us geting in the above I would do it but this is Everton we would sell and not bring in anyone
In what remains of the window? No chance we get all of those positions in the time left, we need a full back and midfielder more than a CB we have five on the books right now. Plus we want 70m minimum for JB who will only be worth more next summer. DCL will go with some of the dead wood and we will bring a few in. JB will be sold next summer but we shouldn't sell now.

They've also stuck everyone on mad wages which is why they're having to try every trick in the book to force them out the door.

Yeah same issue united have at the minute as well with no signs they've learned their lesson.

Both are seeing deals fall though noticeable on outgoings, and both seem to be having to rely on loans with (hopeful) options to buy.

Such a crying shame 😂

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back