Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

The club has had decent value from the Gueye transfer as well. Selling him at the peak of his value and then getting him back a few seasons later for 2 mill. He’s been in the first team for the last two seasons.

It all depends on the value in the deal. Were not spending 35 mill on Richarlison like we did when he was a 23 year old but if a loan was possible there’s no doubt he’s a good attacking option that can score double figures from out wide in the premier league. How often can you get one of them on loan? For what it’s worth I don’t think we’ll be loaning him anyway and I expect him to play a lot for Spurs this season and do well.

Think it was awful value mate, how much did we spend on central midfielders from Idrissa 1 - Idrissa 2. (Dont get me started on wages).

Far more then we got and ended up spending money to bring him back.

Why would Spurs loan him out? Makes no sense. They are in Europe this season so have a lot of games.

They've already tried to flog him to the Saudis mate, spent 65m on Solanke - does he wanna sit on the bench all season and do spurs want to see his value plummet for a season he doesn't play much.

At least he has pace and looks a dribbler his record with goals and assists doesn't exactly excite though four goals and five assists in the Spanish second division

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back