Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Surely nobody gives them that?

They're desperate to sell. I can see a late plan somewhere.
In versatility terms Chalobah would be a good use of our one remaining loan if they can't get a sale, right back, centre back, has even played defensive midfield a bit so be really useful for the squad. Not sure he really wants to leave them despite them trying to force him out, possibly if he does go he wouldn't leave London.

In versatility terms Chalobah would be a good use of our one remaining loan if they can't get a sale, right back, centre back, has even played defensive midfield a bit so be really useful for the squad. Not sure he really wants to leave them despite them trying to force him out, possibly if he does go he wouldn't leave London.

Palace want him if they sell Guehi and Villa also being linked so can't see any prospect of him being a realistic target.

Broja probably going to be offered around but he won't have many suitors after the last two years and failed Fulham loan.

We definitely need a RB and a LB.

Tim might have saved us some cash in midfield for sure.
I said the other day that we could get Brandon Williams as LB cover (can play RB too) and Serge Aurier as RB cover both for free transfers.

The response I got was that they aren’t good enough but if our alternative is Young at 39 then i think we should take the punt on a one year deal

I said the other day that we could get Brandon Williams as LB cover (can play RB too) and Serge Aurier as RB cover both for free transfers.

The response I got was that they aren’t good enough but if our alternative is Young at 39 then i think we should take the punt on a one year deal
I'd rather give Dixon a chance, than get another ageing player who would want big wages to cover for our other ageing players on big wages. Free transfer or not.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back