Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Did I read that Dyche has confirmed no money left
Even if you have money, better say u don't...I suspect we may have some leftover bearing in mind we were in for gnonto...possibly need to make some space on the wage bill...players like holgate, keane and maupay earn a decent amount of money...

…..maybe they’ll sell to their own U21s to get around PSR.
IMG_2669.jpeg

The Chelsea talk of Broja, Chalobah and Ugochukwu reminds me of someone there that may suit us.

Carney Chukwuemeka the England u20 teammate and former Villa teammate of Tim Iroegbunam.

On the surface it seems like Villa has a long term English central midfield pairing on their books. Perhaps it may benefit us to bring them back together...

The Chelsea talk of Broja, Chalobah and Ugochukwu reminds me of someone there that may suit us.

Carney Chukwuemeka the England u20 teammate and former Villa teammate of Tim Iroegbunam.

On the surface it seems like Villa has a long term English central midfield pairing on their books. Perhaps it may benefit us to bring them back together...
Those shirts will cost a few quid

The DCL situation gets stranger seems Dyche is planning on him being here but nothing on his contract situation and not a sniff of a replacement, are we planning on just keeping him?

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.