Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

or maybe beyond everyone’s beliefs he might actually sign?

It may be that we want to see him stay fit, before offering him an improved contract. And that unless a bid comes in, we are going to intend to keep using him.

I know a lot of people, on social media channels are like "set a deadline" that we want, but when you are selling it doesn't work like that. Buyers will dictate when they do or don't put a bid in.

It may be that we want to see him stay fit, before offering him an improved contract. And that unless a bid comes in, we are going to intend to keep using him.

I know a lot of people, on social media channels are like "set a deadline" that we want, but when you are selling it doesn't work like that. Buyers will dictate when they do or don't put a bid in.
i don’t think fitness will be too much of an issue this season especially after christmas as his fitness issues seem fingers crossed past him

Id agree mate. I suppose the issue is, we can change it for 12 months, but do we want to chance it for say 4 years?
ITs 5m a season.

We wasted that on Dele last season, yes, we want to get away from that, but its nothing money in the grand scale of things, if he plays we get the "best number 9 in Europe", if he doesnt, at least he looks good in the stands.

Id agree mate. I suppose the issue is, we can change it for 12 months, but do we want to chance it for say 4 years?
i don’t think the length is the problem i think it’s money not that i know for sure but that does seem it could be the stumbling block . again though like you from what i’ve read thinks for his nominal fee has probably earned that to a certain degree. you can’t blame the lad either he’s stuck it out and put serious efforts in when most would of gone nah im not about this

ITs 5m a season.

We wasted that on Dele last season, yes, we want to get away from that, but its nothing money in the grand scale of things, if he plays we get the "best number 9 in Europe", if he doesnt, at least he looks good in the stands.
i wouldn’t say in europe goat…..however at his best he is capable but he’s nowhere near the best in my opinion. certain things yes maybe but overall no chance mate

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back