Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Philips fit and even close to what he was, would become our best mifidler by a mile.

He is a Dyche type pleayer too, all day long. I can see it happening.

May not be the sexiset signing, but it could be great.

When he played for Leeds agsint us, he was unreal ay Goodison, absolutly bossed the game, one of the best we have played against in a while.

The masisve question is, is that player still their !?!

first link I have seen to French CB Maxence Lacroix for a season or two. Currently plays for Wolfsburg in Germany, report below seems to think he is available for £17m as he is in his final year of his contract. I could only see us being in for him if a deal for Branthwaite is agreed because he is a starting player for Wolfsburg and not going to come as a replacement for Keane or Holgate and be 3rd or 4th choice.

The article also states Palace are interested, could see him going there as a replacement for Marc Guehi

first link I have seen to French CB Maxence Lacroix for a season or two. Currently plays for Wolfsburg in Germany, report below seems to think he is available for £17m as he is in his final year of his contract. I could only see us being in for him if a deal for Branthwaite is agreed because he is a starting player for Wolfsburg and not going to come as a replacement for Keane or Holgate and be 3rd or 4th choice.

The article also states Palace are interested, could see him going there as a replacement for Marc Guehi

Yeah there’s only one way that happens so let’s hope it doesn’t.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back