Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I was thinking Doucoure might be off I remember last season there were faint rumblings of Saudi interest and Doucoure seems like he would be interested in that opportunity especially with further competition for spots. Could definitely fetch at least 20 million for him
That would be great. Can't see it myself though! Think Dyche might cry if that happened 😆

If there is any truth to the Roque links, my guess is that Branthwaite is off. According to the Bobble's last podcast there are zero takers for Keane, Holgate or Maupay. And only vague interest, nowhere near our valuation, for DCL or Beto.

We also only have a very limited pot of money for any down-payment/loan fees - which sounds like it would be totally swallowed up by a Kalvin Phillips loan deal. So, to me, unless something really dramatic has changed re the above, that only leaves Branthwaite 😕
Jarrad wouldn't even pass a medical currently if this lad is coming two of DCL/Beto/Maupay are off

Would rather get a starting 11 right back than sign any more attackers. Don’t think Patterson will ever be good enough and Coleman and Young at the end of their careers. No cover for Myko either.
For me we are desperate for a full back who can play both sides might have to be a loan or a free

If there is any truth to the Roque links, my guess is that Branthwaite is off. According to the Bobble's last podcast there are zero takers for Keane, Holgate or Maupay. And only vague interest, nowhere near our valuation, for DCL or Beto.

We also only have a very limited pot of money for any down-payment/loan fees - which sounds like it would be totally swallowed up by a Kalvin Phillips loan deal. So, to me, unless something really dramatic has changed re the above, that only leaves Branthwaite 😕

United have signed De Ligt so who’s the club that’s coming in for Branthwaite?

My son is a Utd fan and he always moans when they bring him on but he almost always then seems to score 2 goals and win them the match. Feels that way anyway.
He's like the opposite to Gareth Barry

No one rated Gareth Barry.....unless he played for your club.

Everyone thinks McTominay is a good player............unless you are a United or Scotland fan

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.