Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

City? They do have cash on hip
They don’t really need him, but then sometimes the best run clubs snap up talented players when they can get them rather than when they desperately need them.

I dunno if he would fancy it but if Newcastle are looking at alternatives to Guehi and were willing to pay 60 they might be willing to pay a bit more to land a younger prospect.

Everyone thinks McTominay is a good player............unless you are a United or Scotland fan

Cant speak for them all, but the match going Scotland fans idolise McTominay (as much as McGinn).
For the exact same reason Man U fans should rate him. He has a knack for arriving in the box to score Important goals for club and country.
He's a already a Scottish legend for his 2 winning goals against the Euro Champions Spain in qualifying.

Personally i think the below will leave before the end of the window.

DCL - Newcastle
Maupay - Brentford loan
Keane - Who knows, maybe a championship team or the likes of Ipswich
Holgate - Same as Keane
Doucs - Saudi

DCL - Newcastle
Maupay - Brentford loan
Holgate - Same as Keane
Doucs - Saudi
We will be busy then, as will need a CF, attacking wide/10 player, CMid, CB and maybe a left back.

DCL - Newcastle
Maupay - Brentford loan
Holgate - Same as Keane
Doucs - Saudi
doucoure to saudi would be a great move if we were able to get another attacking centre mid in. he's 31 and our highest paid player.

I was thinking Doucoure might be off I remember last season there were faint rumblings of Saudi interest and Doucoure seems like he would be interested in that opportunity especially with further competition for spots. Could definitely fetch at least 20 million for him

£20mil ???

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.