Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Football is only about money if you let it be about money.

For many of our fans, football is about enjoying a few hours with your mates at the weekend

For some people football is about watching Marine or Southport....tell me that's about money?

What about the non league footballer, or even the likes of West Cheshire or Sunday league lads? Lads who play in the league of Wales? Do they work all week train twice a week at about 9pm on a Tuesday & Thursday and then travel all over the region at the weekend for the money?

YOUR football world is about money....not mine.
You must be watching Marine and Southport a lot more than Everton then.

If you are following any Premiership team, then it's about money.
We got points deducted last season because of money, as did Forest.
City have dominated the league because of money, the top clubs all are the ones generating most money.

City may now be in huge trouble because of money.

If Everton is to ever be a successful club again it will require pots of money, in fact just staying in the premiership requires multi millions.

Football at a high level is all about money.

City have dominated the league because of money, the top clubs all are the ones generating most money.

If Everton is to ever be a successful club again it will require pots of money, in fact just staying in the premiership requires multi millions.

Which is why it's crap.

Yeah so much better when like in the past money didn't matter.

The Mersey millionaires does ring a bell though...

Couple of new names mentioned in this article
Was expecting the Cajuste links when I saw the Brentford deal had collapsed

That move was a loan with obligation so presumably they’ll let us have him on tick

Football is only about money if you let it be about money.

For many of our fans, football is about enjoying a few hours with your mates at the weekend

For some people football is about watching Marine or Southport....tell me that's about money?

What about the non league footballer, or even the likes of West Cheshire or Sunday league lads? Lads who play in the league of Wales? Do they work all week train twice a week at about 9pm on a Tuesday & Thursday and then travel all over the region at the weekend for the money?

YOUR football world is about money....not mine.
And you're here because.....?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.