Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

They will surely have to find clubs for quite a few players in the next fortnight, mostly on loan. That seems to be good for clubs like ours.

Even a simple thing like a squad training session, is going to be problematic for them. We've had issues with poor attitude in training previously, Schneiderlin and Mirallas come to mind, but we didn't have 43 players! There are going to be cliques in every squad, but any issue they have is magnified.
Think Everton should have a clearing room for the likes of Keane , Maupay and Colgate just like A level students who don't get the grades they were expecting 😆

I see we are tenuously linked with Youssoufa Moukoko this morning. Imagine replacing DCL and Maupay with him and Vitor Roque (retaining big Beto as a target man off the bench) - pure Football Manager :lol: and very un-Dyche-like!!

I see we are tenuously linked with Youssoufa Moukoko this morning. Imagine replacing DCL and Maupay with him and Vitor Roque (retaining big Beto as a target man off the bench) - pure Football Manager :lol: and very un-Dyche-like!!
I have seen that as well, but it just sounds like we have been "offered" him by his agent because his move to Marsaille has stalled

https://www.[Publication is blackli...tmund-to-marseille-transfer-set-for-collapse/

I dont understand that link at all, unless dyche is planning to change from the Long Ball tactic we have used for the last 4 seasons.

Also Beto is not a target man

Does our scouting network exist?

I can only imagine a bloke in his 70's, turning up to games, wearing a flat cap, smoking a woodbine and have a hacking cough

He watches 20 mins of the game. Gets the bus to the next game, rinse and repeat.

Turns up Monday morning for his weekly scouting report with dyche and asked if he saw any talent replies the lad from sandbach utd looks quick but not sure if he is switched on all the time. Maybe next week Sean old lad.

been linked to 25 year old Sweden Central midfielder Jens Cajuste, he is currently at Napoli (Jespers Mate?). Described as a "progressive bruiser)

Please try to link the original source mate. That links Talksport;

That website is similar to Goodison News in that its link bait/aggregator.

Think he would be like Pukki when at norwich,not good enough when in the prem.

Agreed. Only 4 caps and 0 goals for the Republic of Ireland at 28yo and a 1 goal in 4 games striker before Blackburn. I think he is in the right place at the right level to be successful. Similar to the Brereton Diaz situation.

I'm from Ipswich and believe they are pushing hard to get him. The way he has started the season won't help with his price from their perspective, but if he does he might do ok in the Prem under McKenna.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.