Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Dele to get fit for the 2nd half of the season. Scores hat trick against Spurs, drops his kegs & pulls a Mooney at Levy. Then I get to spend my future Euro millions win on an executive box at the new stadium, where I can wine & dine Scarlett Johansson. Vault me.

He got his move to City and it was a bad move. I don’t think West Ham was the best move for him but the reality is he can start the new season with a new club. He’s had a fall from grace but I think he will come good. He would have done well for us imo. A like for like Onana replacement allowing Tim to drive forward more. We are now lacking in the midfield department.
You may well be right, but, you are more likely to be wrong. This is just the kind of gamble we just cant afford to take. £10 million for a season of a player who may turn out to be as useful as Delph, or who could be a decent player albeit with no sell on value. If we have that amount of money there would be better ways of spending it.

For the love of God everton sign someone even on loan significant deficits throughout all areas of the squad , if 40 year old Ashley Young seems set to be starting fullback for the next couple of games its truly grim and signings are crucial
i prefer Young though to some crock like Tierney who wont come cheap and will he come to sit on the bench ?. There must be other cover available out there.
Also i rather have a starting right back than left back cover if money / loan spots are tight. At least Myko if fit is decent enough, but at right back i dont rate all we have available as a starting option

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back