Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I can’t decide weather we’ve had a half decent window or crap one ?
Its all irrelevant

Its a window, no one has a great window and no one has a bad window.
The aim of a transfer window is not to spend the most money, or bring in the most players, every team has different objectives.

I'd imagine ours was improve our attacking positions while maintaining a positive net spend and beginning the pay back of Beto & Chermiti.
I'd imagine we have done that.

What do you define an average one?

I think we have got in players in key areas needed such as out wide and in the middle (attack), showed some good pre-planning for Branthwaite leaving with the JOB deal but still lack in areas of the squad such as CM and full back hence average. If we plug those latter holes and perhaps move on deadwood like Holgate or Keane and Maupay then I think it will be a good-excellent window.

I think we have got in players in key areas needed such as out wide and in the middle (attack), showed some good pre-planning for Branthwaite leaving with the JOB deal but still lack in areas of the squad such as CM and full back hence average. If we plug those latter holes and perhaps move on deadwood like Holgate or Keane and Maupay then I think it will be a good-excellent window.
You must of been terrible at Christmas as a kid.

Thanks for the X Box and 3 games mum and dad, but i still need the head set, shock controller, gaming chair & crash bandicoot

Its all irrelevant

Its a window, no one has a great window and no one has a bad window.
The aim of a transfer window is not to spend the most money, or bring in the most players, every team has different objectives.

I'd imagine ours was improve our attacking positions while maintaining a positive net spend and beginning the pay back of Beto & Chermiti.
I'd imagine we have done that.
I don’t know mate I can think of plenty of bad windows we’ve had , couple of non existent ones too, but I like your zen attitude to the whole thing

You must of been terrible at Christmas as a kid.

Thanks for the X Box and 3 games mum and dad, but i still need the head set, shock controller, gaming chair & crash bandicoot

He’s right though, we lack quantity and quality in certain areas. Couldn’t be less to do with Xmas presents.

Maybe a bit of a pipe dream but I'd love us to do a loan deal with Man City for Cancelo .

Failing that Kabore would do.

We are so poorly served at right back ( even though we've got 4 that can play there)

Maybe a bit of a pipe dream but I'd love us to do a loan deal with Man City for Cancelo .

Failing that Kabore would do.

We are so poorly served at right back ( even though we've got 4 that can play there)
You could add the ability of all four of our 'right backs' together and it'd still be crap.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back