Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

He passes the eye test for sure, when I looked him up statistically after he got initially linked start of the summer, basically he is almost as perfect a match for what Dyche wants his cm to be able to do, great engine, none stop pressing, defensively sound, even got what Dyche stated the other day about being able to receive the ball on the half turn and distribute it quick.

For the price and potential it's an absolute no brainer decision this.
He looks built for the Premier League.

Doesn't look like he's scared to put a foot in,obviously you'd hope he's got a bit more than just that in his locker.

Hopefully the Friedkins will do us a solid.

Quite late with the season kicking off this weekend and I’m sure many will dismiss a couple of the signings but they’re having a little go there aren’t they ?
They're all good signings for a club of their stature, and I really rate McKenna - his nous might just keep them up, but they're still mostly a League 1 squad in the PL. Will be tough for them, but they really had to make some moves.

A lot of players Ipswich are signing have a lot of risk attached to them which is why other clubs are being shy in their pursuit. Fair play to them if they pay off but I'm doubtful that they will.

We defo need a vomit emoji.

Hes also joined Wigan on loan.

As I keep saying, we currently have 5 RBs, we aint getting another till we offload 1.

The 5?

Patto, Coleman, Young, Holgate, Keane.
Holgate and Keane are not right backs. Young is our backup left back who will play right back out of necessity. That leaves Patterson who Dyche doesn’t rate and is coming off injury, and Coleman who is old and injured. Nevermind the fact that they’re all crap as well.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back