Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Most teams that come up from the championship can spend nowadays due to the increase in revenue. It's frustrating to watch whilst we have to turn a profit every window just to function. They have to get it right of course. I suspect they will still struggle but every chance a team does a forest as well and stays up.

Hope we get that Bove lad, I’ve been watching his career since he was 10, going to be world class this lad, mark my words.

As you know mate, his first name (Eduardo) was in honour of Eddie Bosnar as his dad was a massive Evertonian in the 90s. Apparently, watched Everton away against Portsmouth in 94 in the league cup (we lost 2-1) but was besotted by the RAF combo (Rideout & Ferguson). He was based at the Navy base down in Portsmouth where would you believe it, Eddie Bosnar was the head chef (he'd been binned off by Everton at this point and decided to do a YTS course in cooking with Eddie Youds which was funded by the Bernie Inn) and became best mates with Eduardos dad, Billy Bove King (aka BB King).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.