Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

bite the hand off anyone who wants to give us any money for Beto, we can honestly bring Michael Keane on to play up front and he’d have more inpact.

Oh and buy a right back, obviously.

No

But it definitely does mean we need to strengthen the squad, especially in attack

That front 4 that played today isn't good enough if we want to be a competitive top flight team.
Just by moving Harrison to his actual position on the left, and have nydia centre and Lindstrom on the right the attack is better. We are stuck with dcl and Beto unless someone comes in for any of them.
The lack of fullbacks who can get up the pitch is also a massive contributor to the toothless attack.

Two loan slots, please god let it happen
We need more than that I think. Don't think you find the quality we need with only loans.

If we need to sell someone to get the money then I'd sell any of our attacking players. Thought they were all dreadful today.

The big problem is we spent the limited money we had on the wrong positions. Until we prioritise overhauling the forward line, I dont think anything improves.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.