Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

No

But it definitely does mean we need to strengthen the squad, especially in attack

That front 4 that played today isn't good enough if we want to be a competitive top flight team.
Just by moving Harrison to his actual position on the left, and have nydia centre and Lindstrom on the right the attack is better. We are stuck with dcl and Beto unless someone comes in for any of them.
The lack of fullbacks who can get up the pitch is also a massive contributor to the toothless attack.
Another winger with genuine pace would be a big help though .

OK so we have had one bad game and have alot of injuries, not sure how this means we should sell Branthwaite
Well because it’s inevitable it’s going to happen anyway we’re not building a squad around him anytime soon. And if he’s still here beyond the end of the month I think we’ve done well. And it’s not 1 bad game them pre season games have crept into competitive matches now and 20 minutes in today I already knew the outcome much the same like Fulham last season create huff puff and don’t blow a single house down or should that be net because no one can hit the back of it.

Well because it’s inevitable it’s going to happen anyway we’re not building a squad around him anytime soon. And if he’s still here beyond the end of the month I think we’ve done well. And it’s not 1 bad game them pre season games have crept into competitive matches now and 20 minutes in today I already knew the outcome much the same like Fulham last season create huff puff and don’t blow a single house down or should that be net because no one can hit the back of it.

we’ve sold onana to buy players

we need far better i think we are trying to hold on to get more next summer

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back