Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Whoever decided to offer new contracts to both Young and Coleman should be sacked

I can understand keeping one of them for depth, but it makes no sense to keep both when they largely cover the same position. It makes it really difficult to plan forward at that position. No other top flight club would make a decision like that.

Whoever decided to offer new contracts to both Young and Coleman should be sacked

I can understand keeping one of them for depth, but it makes no sense to keep both when they largely cover the same position. It makes it really difficult to plan forward at that position. No other top flight club would make a decision like that.
Sentimental fc

i actually think dyche runs the club 😂

Surely the likes of city or Chelsea have right backs we could at least take on loan for the season I agree keep Coleman or young as a squad player but for either one of them to be a first choice starter is absolutely neglectful by thelwell and dyche

Surely the likes of city or Chelsea have right backs we could at least take on loan for the season I agree keep Coleman or young as a squad player but for either one of them to be a first choice starter is absolutely neglectful by thelwell and dyche

City have Kabore and Chelsea have Chalobah available. Chelsea want a good fee for Chalobah though and unsure what the score is with Kabore at City but we were linked earlier in the window. Anyone half decent is an upgrade on what we currently have.

Been saying it for weeks. And old Dychy believes in PL experience well Minteh looked pretty good with his lack of today

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back