Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I still don’t think people are getting the reality of where the club is they have no money and are just aiming to stay up judging the signings as if we’re trying to chase the top 4 is totally pointless.

Yep. When Townsend and Gray came in, I realised the club were simply trying to do the bare minimum to stay in the division. The penny still hasn’t dropped for some.

Can't see wages being a problem, the geordies will pay some of it anyway.

I like Tripper, apparently he’s had some personal problems in the last year.

Just seems a bit mad to have 3 right fulls over 30 on decent wedge - at what stage does it make better sense to go for a young long term replacement.

What would that position cost weekly on wages - 200k prob if you include Patterson, seems bad squad planning - with no succession.

I guess he can cover left full at a pinch.

You know what I mean though all they’re trying to do is survive it’s like people thought we were going to pull 25 mil out from the back of the sofa to get a 22 year old star it’s just not happening.

Nah Jimmy I think everyone is aware of the situation, I think we're all just rightly pissed off with the situation that's all.

Understandable to be frustrated, the squad is crap, the football we play is crap, there seems no end to the constant problems, it wears people down.

Nothing that an 8-0 win wouldn't fix like but eh, we can't have everything!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back