Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If we sell players there will players in
I think it's pretty obvious.
I really don't think we'll sell anyone tbh. And if we do, it will be DCL late on for between £10-£15m and all of that will be swallowed up by panic signing a carthorse to replace him.

Keane will stay. Holgate will stay or go on loan with us covering all of his wages. We'll get almost nothing for Maupay - probably that loan with an obligation nonesense that was discussed. We have no-one else to sell - and the issue of signing over the hill rubbish on big wages continues to haunt us.

I guess they hoped they could just about struggle through with what they had but the injuries and suspension already have just made them realise that they probably can't. I don't think there really is a medium term plan I think they are literally just trying to hang on to their premier league place for now and leave the rest of it to a new owner thats why they make the signings they make and play the football they do it makes no sense to me that some can't seem to see it they are ONLY concerned with limping through to the end of the season still in this league and the sooner people accept it the better.

I dotn even mind Tripper in isolation mate - but its giving both Coleman and Young 70k a week each - then bringing in another on big wages - ive no doubt what you describe is happening but i think even in that context its such bad planning- but its utterly stupid to have made a decision on Coleman and Young and then do this anyway. im not saying Tripper is even the wrong choice - more that it was stupid to do Coleman and Yong as well and i wouldn't even be those twos biggest cirticis.

But does it surprise you mate, I posted in here before the Brighton game that keane was above O'brien in the pecking order and got laughter at its got dyche all over it. But I would welcome trippier because he's better than want we have.

Have to say i am bit surprised, i maybe foolishly thought wed moved on from from building overhangs of players in certain positions and wasting squad places and wages......im really annoyed about it.

I dotn even mind Tripper in isolation mate - but its giving both Coleman and Young 70k a week each - then bringing in another on big wages - ive no doubt what you describe is happening but i think even in that context its such bad planning- but its utterly stupid to have made a decision on Coleman and Young and then do this anyway. im not saying Tripper is even the wrong choice - more that it was stupid to do Coleman and Yong as well and i wouldn't even be those twos biggest cirticis.
are Young and Coleman on 70k a week? I thought part of the renegotiation over the summer were considerably reduced wages?

Eap if money is tight 100% and then you put patterson in the mix is 4 right sided players

Coleman and Young are not on 70k per week each mate.

Best reports I can see has them on 55 and 40 respectively as of last season, it's reasonable to assume both resigned on a one year deal on a lesser amount also given their age and lack of other options available yo either besides retiring.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back