Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Id be well up for that. A new starting right back who can cross and a new striker to replace a striker who doesn't want to be here in the final year of his contract, and keeps a loan slot free.

Do people really think this would be a bad idea?
I'd take that too tbh but no way we can afford the wages

The worst thing for me, is the early purchases that we spent what money we had on, arent even in dyches plans, as we have to get them up to 'premiership level'. 16 million on o'brien and he still plays keane in front of him.
Ndiaye who came on second half against roma and ran the show, it seems is not ready to give dacoure a run for his money at no.10.
Honestly, whats the feckin point
Ndiaye would of been a 'Thellwell' Decision, so he will probably be wasted with little opportunity just so Dyche can be the big man showing whoever's brought in, he still picks the team.

Thank God his Contract Expires this season...

At a higher level, ok, he's played 40 games in Ligue 1, 50 games in the Bundesliga, 7 in the champions league.

Gnoto has played 24 times in the premier league.

Think that's decent proof he's been playing at a fat higher level mate.

How's he better, because one is playing for a club that regularly qualifies for Europe and the other is looking like spending a second year in the championship after bring relegated mate.

And I have eyes.

Wait....

1: You said hes played at a "higher level" than Gnonto?
--But now youre confirming hes played in inferior leagues and Gnonto is in internationals.

2: You said he's a year older?
--He's 3 years older so while not at a "higher level" he has more experience.

3: You're calling him Embimbe, I'm talking about Ebimbe (?) who looks like a decent all round player but not a standout...have i got the wrong one?

I have eyes too and can see why one is rated at £25mil and the other at £10mil.

What XFactor does Ebimbe have?

Looks like a cheap low risk utility player for £10mil

He should have been pushing to sell players at the start of the window.

Doesnt seem bothered whatsoever in the big picture but wants DCL to stay...

...infuriating.

Wait....

1: You said hes played at a "higher level" than Gnonto?
--But now youre confirming hes played in inferior leagues and Gnonto is in internationals.

2: You said he's a year older?
--He's 3 years older so while not at a "higher level" he has more experience.

3: You're calling him Embimbe, I'm talking about Ebimbe (?) who looks like a decent all round player but not a standout...have i got the wrong one?

I have eyes too and can see why one is rated at £25mil and the other at £10mil.

What XFactor does Ebimbe have?

Looks like a cheap low risk utility player for £10mil

How is 90 games in the french top and German division inferior to 20 in the premier league, a season in the champions League way outweighs a few token friendly international caps to nation tie him also.

Wow I uses a m in his name in the wrong place, grow up or I'll start spell checking your posts lad, and it won't be pretty

Leys just be honest Zat, one is 20 the other one is 23 and you are obsessed with young boys.

How is 90 games in the french top and German division inferior to 20 in the premier league, a season in the champions League way outweighs a few token friendly international caps to nation tie him also.

Wow I uses a m in his name in the wrong place, grow up or I'll start spell checking your posts lad, and it won't be pretty

Leys just be honest Zat, one is 20 the other one is 23 and you are obsessed with young boys.
It's "Let's". ;-)

He should have been pushing to sell players at the start of the window.

Doesnt seem bothered whatsoever in the big picture but wants DCL to stay...

...infuriating.
He wants it tough, cause he and everyone knows, that he wont be anything near this job if circumstances were normal and optismistic.

He wants it tough, cause he and everyone knows, that he wont be anything near this job if circumstances were normal and optismistic.
You say that as if we’ve been littered with world class managers over the last 30 years.

Bar Moyes turning around a sinking ship, Martinez year 1 and Carlo… We’ve had nothing but crap.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back