Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

It's getting too late to sell our want away players - or sign anyone decent if we pay Newcastle anything over 2 million for trippier from Newcastle - when we have a better right back in the under 23s - Dyche is mad - another 30-year-old crock with no sell on fee ....
I can see both sides of the argument on Trippier, but we simply no not have a better right back in the under 23s, and it's not even remotely close.

Sign trippier and bin coleman would be my suggestion
They are both too old - if you deny a youth policy of fetching players through - sending them out on loan etc when they could do a job for us - as we will never know e.g dobbin scored his first goal - never seen other that 3 minute cameos out of position ....

How do we know when we don't see them - they are not even on the bench FGS ......
A lot of professional people at academy and first team level watch Roman Dixon every day and if he was better than, or even remotely close to, current England international Kieran Trippier they'd know and we would know. And if their judgement is that he has the basic tools in terms of raw pace, but needs to develop his game a lot to be ready for the PL then that ties in with everything I've seen of him so far.

A lot of professional people at academy and first team level watch Roman Dixon every day and if he was better than, or even remotely close to, current England international Kieran Trippier they'd know and we would know. And if their judgement is that he has the basic tools in terms of raw pace, but needs to develop his game a lot to be ready for the PL then that ties in with everything I've seen of him so far.
When PSR deduct us points - you would wish Roman Dixon was given a chance .....

It will be amazing if we manage to stay up again really. When you look and compare what other sides around us are doing compared to us, it's laughable.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back