Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

It's getting too late to sell our want away players - or sign anyone decent if we pay Newcastle anything over 2 million for trippier from Newcastle - when we have a better right back in the under 23s - Dyche is mad - another 30-year-old crock with no sell on fee ....

It's getting too late to sell our want away players - or sign anyone decent if we pay Newcastle anything over 2 million for trippier from Newcastle - when we have a better right back in the under 23s - Dyche is mad - another 30-year-old crock with no sell on fee ....
It’s lunacy to suggest that we have a better right back in the under 23s than someone who was recently playing for England.

Based on 30 minutes in preseason!

It’s lunacy to suggest that we have a better right back in the under 23s than someone who was recently playing for England.

Based on 30 minutes in preseason!
Michael Keane was on the England squad at one time 😆 but I concur people are so weary of an older player due to Ashley young but despite some spotty performances I think trippier is still a capable player. He played a copious amount of games last season which I believe affected his form

It's getting too late to sell our WE AS FANS :) want away players - or sign anyone decent if we pay Newcastle anything over 2 million for trippier from Newcastle - when we have a better right back in the under 23s - Dyche is mad - another 30-year-old crock with no sell on fee ....
For Holgate and Maupay it is not too late. Maupay has no look in currently with the injury crisis. And Holgate is not needed when 1 or 2 return or is we sign Trippier. Keane would be needed as a 4th choice CB i am afraid.

Changed your line a bit :)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back