Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I don't believe that we are really stupid enough to sign Dele again. We would have already done so, if we were going to. We agreed that he can train with us ahead of the transfer deadline, but then he will be expected to leave. Obviously his agent is going to try and drum up interest in the next week or so.

As if there's a contract 'ready and waiting', and yet neither side has signed it. No contract is 'on the table' imo.
Disagree. He is going to have to prove his fitness for the club to offer him a deal, so they are waiting to see.

If, as expected, we don't bring in reinforcements, then I would expect us to push the button on the deal and go for it anyway.

I think it's more a case of we have Pickford, Virginia, Tyrer, Crellin, Pickford, Leban, George Pickford and now Begovic when people start to say "how many is too many"
Just imagine the hardship of being a Chelsea supporter they have 6 or 7 senior goalkeepers to gripe about and we only have 3, I can only boo and scrutinize so much at a time.

I wonder If Chelsea are considering a hunger games/squid games scenario? Where the players who make it out the death dome sponsored by domino's unscathed get to train with the team

Disagree. He is going to have to prove his fitness for the club to offer him a deal, so they are waiting to see.

If, as expected, we don't bring in reinforcements, then I would expect us to push the button on the deal and go for it anyway.

I guess we will see in the next week or so. I know Everton are stupid, but I honestly don’t think we are stupid enough to effectively extend Dele’s disastrous contract at Everton. Nobody else is stupid enough to be interested in him, so I will be shocked if we are!

I love how aston villa and Newcastle who already have sizable squads are even further linked to plausible transfers this morning. At the best we will get is a dodgy report that everton is contemplating a move for an obscure serie a player listed In some dubious source ive never heard of, like the Italiano gazette and even in this probably fictitious story ,we haven't approached the club we're just lurking out in the bushes with binoculars at this stage

I love how aston villa and Newcastle who already have sizable squads are even further linked to plausible transfers this morning. At the best we will get is a dodgy report that everton is contemplating a move for an obscure serie a player listed In some dubious source ive never heard of, like the Italiano gazette and even in this probably fictitious story ,we haven't approached the club we're just lurking out in the bushes with binoculars at this stage
And then rest have brentford spending loads on the rs backup players.

Newcastle have done less than us this summer. Signed a free agent defender, a young striker for the future and two backup keepers.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back