Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I guess we will see in the next week or so. I know Everton are stupid, but I honestly don’t think we are stupid enough to effectively extend Dele’s disastrous contract at Everton. Nobody else is stupid enough to be interested in him, so I will be shocked if we are!
Surely that would depend of the cost of the deal offered and it's length.

Dyche and his team are working with the player every day and have done now for months.
They must have formed an opinion by now if it is worth continuing the relationship with the player.
It is very different to the time we brought him in from Spurs to be fair.

In my own opinion unless the deal is set up in our favour then it is a big risk to take E.G that we can cancel the contract early with no penalty.

Remember that pre season we signed Marcus Bent and Tim Cahill and the world seemed a bad place for Evertonians, but it actually turned out alright as we had a young and hungry manager.

Well this somehow seems a lot worst that that somehow.

You say that as if we’ve been littered with world class managers over the last 30 years.

Bar Moyes turning around a sinking ship, Martinez year 1 and Carlo… We’ve had nothing but crap.
Nah, i'm not. Remember, Koeman is a big name, Silva a big name and Rafael a big name. Two of them were crap, but ofc a well-functioned Everton can (and should) reach for higher stars than Dyche. He was brought in as a firefighter, nothing else than that.

Nah, i'm not. Remember, Koeman is a big name, Silva a big name and Rafael a big name. Two of them were crap, but ofc a well-functioned Everton can (and should) reach for higher stars than Dyche. He was brought in as a firefighter, nothing else than that.
The thing is the club was set up to fail under Moshiri, well and Kenwright as well. Didn’t matter who we had as manager or how much money we spent it was all going to hell in a hand basket because of the dysfunction in the club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back