Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I can't see Harrison or McNeill being dropped anytime soon.

How long does Doucoure stay in this team giving that standard of performances? Comical if Dyche keeps him in because of what he was doing in November/December 2023.

That's the position where you get Ndiaye or Lindstrom in and it needs to happen very soon.
It is all about legs with Dyche, all he cares about is how hard they work - it makes the undroppable in his eyes. It why we have zero creativity or flair

I just think he knows he ain't staying at the end of the season and isn't likely to get a new contract so isn't that bothered about integrating any new players and is just going to do the bare minimum to get through the season.
To be fair, that attitude simply reflects the board's. They just want 17th.

The club is in stasis until there is a change at the top.

I thought we voted for them to stay last year. I know Villa wanted to move it from £105 to £140m and that didn’t get voted through either which would have gave us a lot more wiggle room

I don't know if we did or didn't myself. I know as a league the rules weren't changed (I suspect next Summer something new will come in). But we could have voted against it but lost out on majority.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back