Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Surely DCL is worth more than the cash down payment for Gnonto. Any club willing to pay that will close the deal.

15-17m

I don’t believe we are insisting on 25m. That may well be add on.

But even 10 million would bolster our ffp standing instead of having a player who doesnt even want to be here

What would relegation do to our standing?

We can't rely on Beto and we can't get any worse in that final third;

Over the last 3 seasons;

Games: 114
Won: 32
Drawn: 27
Lost: 55
Goals Scored: 117
Goals Against: 174

From 342 points - we've earned 123. We've averaged 41 points each season.

We score 39 per season - an average of 1.03 per game.
We concede 58 per season - an average of 1.53 per game.

Last season we got lucky with injuries.

If we can't get a fee that allows us to bring in another striker, we can't go accepting £12m for Calvert-Lewin until Jan at the earliest.

Literally what I said word for word yesterday on the live show. Everton simply not keen on it at the moment.
Is there any reason the club did not set a deadline on the contract offer. Letting this uncertainty go all the way to the deadline has been very unhelpful.

Surely an earlier sale with time to replace was the logical thing to do in this scenario.

Chelsea, the famous low ballers and shrewd negotiators. I mean they only paid the £250m for Caicedo and Enzo Fernandez without a fuss.

Something stinks here, his agent is up to a mischief trying to drum up last minute interest imo.
They overpay but typically for a name or an overnight sensation like caicedo , dcl has no clout for Chelsea to throw obscene amounts of money at

What would relegation to do our standing?

We can't rely on Beto and we can't get any worse in that final third;

Over the last 3 seasons;

We've averaged 41 points

From 342 points - we've earned 123.

We score 39 per season - an average of 1.03 per game.
We concede 58 per season - an average of 1.53 per game.

Last season we got lucky with injuries.

If we can't get a fee that allows us to bring in another striker, we can't go accepting £12m for Calvert-Lewin until Jan at the earliest.
Valid points but Is dcl going to offer us anything goalwise until then that actually makes the difference?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back