Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

The DoF adapting is half the problem, the owner keeps hiring managers who are completely different in style.

He sets the recruitment & the philosophy of the team. Him & the club are supposed to hire managers that then fit that system & if they can’t adapt then they’re gone

Sean Dyche can only play one way.
Well then he overrules Dyche and signs them. If he’s identified an issue in the team then you get them in, don’t you??

He already signed Beto who doesn’t fit Dyche’s football, Danjuma another

so the next transfer window will allow DCL, Doucoure, Keane, Holgate, Gueye, Virginia, Young, Coleman and Begovic the opportunity to agree pre-contracts elsewhere and leave on a free transfer the following summer

scary times
Most of the players on that list I’d carry on my back to wherever they want to go, sooner play the kids, won’t be any worse off.

We’re more likely to offer them new deals ffs, we’re goosed.

Ok. What sort of right winger are we getting, who's better than Lindstrom for 15m with most of it not down though mate?
I live in Frankfurt, watched Lindstrom alot. He was great for a team that counter. So imo he suits our style. I have faith that he will do well.

Napoli didn't work out because he went from counter attacking (his style) to possession which he can't do.

So I reckon he suits us in our current form. He will need to acclimatize though

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back