Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Certainly until/if we can be taken over and stabilise FFP

Depends on who takes over mate. They will have to eradicate the culture that has led up to where the club is now. Because for me it stinks.

What I’ve read on social media tonight is the same repertoire for years.

A new stadium is pointless if it’s the same culture and thinking Everton have had for years. A new home with the same people farting in it, no good.

You know what people were saying when we signed Maupay, when back then we needed goal scorers?

“He winds defenders up. He’ll get under their skin”

He ended up getting our fans mad instead

Absolute virgins on here,crying because a player they had never heard of has signed for Fulham, laughable how so many want a player because they can run quick, I told you it was going to be tough for us to survive, stop crying, load up FM and look forward to being at GP tomorrow, obviously all 3 of you who actually go! Obvs not you Fat lad @MikeH72
Calm down, you will be having a heart attack
I couldn’t careless who we signed I’m not invested in a dyche Everton team or Thelwell for that matter
The point is they ain’t on the same page. And new owners can’t come quick enough so both can be removed and we have a long term vision with a new sporting team and manager . And maybe we can starting acting like the club realises it’s in 2024 and not 1994

Calm down, you will be having a heart attack
I couldn’t careless who we signed I’m not invested in a dyche Everton team or Thelwell for that matter
The point is they ain’t on the same page. And new owners can’t come quick enough so both can be removed and we have a long term vision with a new sporting team and manager . And maybe we can starting acting like the club realises it’s in 2024 and not 1994
Not invested in Everton? Because you don’t like the way 2 guys who have been operating in ridiculously difficult circumstances have gone about their job, wow, everything that is bad in modern football right there n that statement

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back