Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Just seen a notification that Everton have moved for Kalvin Phillips

….my concern with the likes of Phillips is them losing their desire to play once they have experienced the riches of Man City. It’s lots to do with attitude and I certainly wouldn’t risk putting him on a big bucks, long-term contract if he’s going to be available as much as Delph.

We’d need to be certain he has a point to prove but I think it’d be very high risk and we need to be ridding ourselves of expensive millstones.

If we are looking to move Onana on and replace him with a defensive midfielder.

Rather Phillips who is a good player but far too much. So I would look at Jordan James at Birmingham.

Agree, would be a great option and we've seen with Palace and the success they've had with Wharton, Eze, Olise etc. that we should be targeting these lower level players. They're good enough to make the step up. Get in early.

Rather Phillips who is a good player but far too much. So I would look at Jordan James at Birmingham.

Any player that can complete 1 slide tackle a game and throw
Hands from waist to shoulder height could
Replace Onana quite easily.

Why not both need more than one cm gives this lad time to get ready, is a player who would be worth us looking at with them going down aswell

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back