Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Collins looked tremendous????

He lost his place in the Wolves team in February! Being in the match day squad for the remaining 18 games of the season but only starting 2! Is that tremendous?

Ignore him he's never seen any of these players play he just repeats what he's heard other people say about anyone under 21.

Are we actually buying anyone or just talk so far
Just talk mate!

Only major movement is we should of bought Adam Wharton as he is better than Belgium international and proven PL quality midfielder Amadao Onana

Transfers are massively over rated! I'd keep most of our players as to get anything of better quality would cost to much money!

Hopefully a winger and obviously replace any first team outgoings!

Considering what Thelwell said a few weeks ago I doubt we are buying anyone .
A few loans maybe , but actual purchases are highly unlikely.
Unless we sell to raise funds I guess. Judging by media output I would guess the club are willing to sell Onana. So if that happens maybe we’ll have something to spend

Keane?

Holgate went on loan for game time.

Godfrey got back into the team.

Keane? You'd expect he has gotten the memo by now.

If he wants to play as a professional footballer with a short career he goes this summer. Only 1 year on his deal with us left so if he sits it out then hes basically unprofessional and a wage thief.

Hopefully he has some professional pride and leaves.
Ffs, dyche plays him when out two main cbs aren’t fit. He wasn’t told to go unlike holgste
It’s common sense ffs

Ffs, dyche plays him when out two main cbs aren’t fit. He wasn’t told to go unlike holgste
It’s common sense ffs
We got REALLY lucky last Season IMO, Tarks, Branners and Pickford played almost every game.

So yes, we had the luxury of not calling on Keane.

But as you say, he was fit, available and im sure he trained every game and he was there if the team needed him, like Gomes.

Its a squad game, people tend to forget that, but they certainly remember it when we get injuries and we go down the list.

But sure, if somebody wants Keane, by all means he should leave to get games, but if we were to lose Keane and Holgate we would certainly need to replace 1 of them, cos I dont think 3 CBs is enough for a PL season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back