Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Matterface desperate to shut the other bloke up any time he started saying anything positive.
I would like footy shows to actually have knowledgeable people who know the game like Darragh macanthony the chairman of Peterborough united and then you have some rambling hack like matterface which is an embodiment of what you usually see commenting on football

We missed out on Gyokeres from Coventry last year when he chose to go to Sporting. I just saw he finished the season with 43 goals in 50 appearances. Wow, granted, it's not the PL, but still an impressive tally. There is certainly talent to be found in the Championship, we just need to do a better job scouting and identifying that talent a bit earlier. Likewise we should be scouting more aggressively for bargains in other parts of the world.

Sorry to posters who don't like talksport

The little prick backtracking and squirming in his seat as he says it was taken out of context of a wider program .

The Peterboro fella calmly shuts him down with reasonable conversation. Even with the debts and share price he called the club a " bargain " , fair play to him.

Just another media gutter rat Splatter face.

I'm glad the club pulled him on this , it's got to stop before the club can move on.

The little prick backtracking and squirming in his seat as he says it was taken out of context of a wider program .

The Peterboro fella calmly shuts him down with reasonable conversation. Even with the debts and share price he called the club a " bargain " , fair play to him.

Just another media gutter rat Splatter face.

I'm glad the club pulled him on this , it's got to stop before the club can move on.

The thing is though mate, whilst it's in Everton's interest to downplay desperation - I'm pretty confident we do need to sell.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back