Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Thought he was a free agent for some reason
Thought the same but just quickly googled - it's never been disclosed but judging the way Edwards put it he's on more than 1 year so not a free

Asked if it was now a priority to tie down the former Everton and Chelsea player to a longer deal, a cryptic Edwards revealed that might not have to be the case, saying: “I don’t think I ever said how long we signed him for. He might have signed for longer than that (end of the season), I’m not going to say. We don’t like to give too much away, but I’ll let people go and do their work. I’ll have to go and ask someone as well, I think he’s longer than a year.”

Holgate.
Sad case really. He was decent enough for a while when selected but then had a run of form which if I'm not mistaken had his name muttered as an outside possibility for an England cap. All went downhill in that pre season game at Goodison against Preston. He tried a bit of showboating and was caught out and lost the ball. In an effort to recover it he got injured and missed half the new season. Never regained his form.
Think the Lockdown didn't help either. Was playing OK, got his new contract and then Lockdown occurred

Sounds like the club have contacted Talksport and told them to refrain from the ‘fire-sale’ talk as it is nonsense and damaging.

The clueless wet flannel Matterface was trying to back track today.

Better than nothing I suppose.

Sounds like the club have contacted Talksport and told them to refrain from the ‘fire-sale’ talk as it is nonsense and damaging.

The clueless wet flannel Matterface was trying to back track today.

Better than nothing I suppose.
Vile maggot him

Took great pleasure sliding into his DMs after the Arsenal game,never have I heard such a one sided commentary.

I let him know and then some.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back