Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

"aim for more pace/goal threat.."

what a strategy meeting that would have been
I mean you joke but it's exactly what we need. I think there was 4-5 times this year our outlet on the break was Mcneil who isn't ever beating his man, if that's instead a pacey player we will have so much more success in the final third. Not everything needs to sound complex when the most simple solution is the correct one.

I mean you joke but it's exactly what we need. I think there was 4-5 times this year our outlet on the break was Mcneil who isn't ever beating his man, if that's instead a pacey player we will have so much more success in the final third. Not everything needs to sound complex when the most simple solution is the correct one.

Yes it is, it’s what we needed 2 years ago when our DOF decided to bring in Neal Maupay and also last year when he decided to bring in Beto.

100% but we have needed this for years!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back