Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

You say that but who was the last player we signed with actual pace to burn? Godfrey or Branthwaite, I guess, and they're both centre halves (and pace to burn is probably pushing it). It's crazy.
The last genuinely fast player we had was Radzinski. Deulofeu was quick up until the point his muscles snapped after 60mins.

Can you name a half decent fast winger we've had in memory?

Walcott was already broken when he got to us but I guess he counts??

We've needed them since paper lungs Gerry IMO.
Lookman and Gordon are the only ones I can think of. Possibly Gray too. Walcott wasn’t half decent

It's a tough one for us to attract them. Then even if by some miracle they were interested, pay them the sort of wages that they would no doubt demand.

Icardi is playing for Galatasaray. I think his reputation proceeds him with the Wanda stories and teammates.

He scores a shedload of goals though and Dyche may be able to manage him well.

Not happening but is because of his reputation i think.

All three make sense.

DCL the main CF
Dobbin one of only 2 wide players in the squad (Mills?)
Godfrey i posted earlier with @Neiler that only Patterson & Branthwaite have over 2 years on their deals of all of our defenders.

I wonder what value they put on Onana if theyre going off last summer.

When was the last Heidenheim match you watched?

In his defence, @Nymzee posts about the Bundesliga so much the Germans are considering issuing him with a German passport and some lederhosen.

Can you name a half decent fast winger we've had in memory?

Walcott was already broken when he got to us but I guess he counts??

We've needed them since paper lungs Gerry IMO.

Unproven and apparently better suited more centrally but Dobbin looks rapid to me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back