Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

So is the Beto part

He never once played as a hold up striker. He plays off the shoulder

I’ve said it’ll be an interesting summer to see who wins the transfer battle between the 2
I think betos hold up play is alright he’s not a Ferguson or dom type player you can lob balls up to and expect him to win them all but he’s not bad if you give him balls he has a decent chance of holding on to I could see dyche signing off on him as a project not like danjuma who was nothing like a dyche winger at all.

I think betos hold up play is alright he’s not a Ferguson or dom type player you can lob balls up to and expect him to win them all but he’s not bad if you give him balls he has a decent chance of holding on to I could see dyche signing off on him as a project not like danjuma who was nothing like a dyche winger at all.
By using as hold up striker you’re literally removing his power, which is pace and power

It’s square pegs in round holes again

By using as hold up striker you’re literally removing his power, which is pace and power

It’s square pegs in round holes again
I’m not arguing he’s a good player or a good signing just that he’s not so much of a definitely thelwell not dyche player I can see dyche thinking he was an ok signing whereas danjuma I can’t at all.