Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Wa
Here is an exert from an article on top performing Championship players. When looking at the top performing players he is the only defender getting a mention too which must say something.

"Winner of his club’s Young Player of the Year award for three consecutive seasons, the lanky frame of 22-year-old Jacob Greaves is rapidly becoming a seriously respected sight among Championship strikers.

Not necessarily the most technically-blessed player in the division, but so effective that it barely matters. He’s utterly dominant in the air, rarely misses a tackle and is a pretty impressive figure from set pieces too, netting four times this season. As we said, pretty good division for centre-backs – although it surely won’t be long before the top tier comes calling."
This windows player I need more than life it self despite only just reading about him

Lamine Camara & Edoardo Bove are pretty creative while being well suited to a Dyche midfield.

Dont know about that mate, they look like disrupters and pressers in the main to me.

We need more creativity, i dont particularly mind any of the players mentioned - but an absolute priority for me is creativity and goals to improve us, its by far our biggest weakness, whatever budget we have id be prioritising that personally.

Id imagine thats McNeils position this season.

What we need is fast wingers

Im open minded mate, you can bring creativity in from the wings or even full back - im a sucker for a central playmaking midfielder, but im open minded. We need to add one or six more dimensions creatively, we were too telegraphed last season.

Im going to be critical if there isn't a more dimensional creative plan next season and we've spent resources signing a load of disrupter players without creative ones.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back