Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

So if we keep Branthwaite, sell Onana, sign this Tim fellow and resign Harrison....

I expect our priorities then are 2 wingers(one purchase one loan), MAYBE a CM, and then a striker(assuming DCL gets sold). Not even sure they would attempt to do anything about RB this season. So 2 purchases, 1 loan, and maybe 1 more purchase for the first team, and then a few youngsters. While a little underwhelming I think keeping the backline intact and just improving the wing/striker play sees this squad top half.

Re Ndiaye, my mate is a Blades fan and loves him.

Here is what he had to say:

“ He played as a 10 for us. Free movement left and right. Blinding player when let loose to be creative. His press and strength were outstanding.

Deserves to play in PL. Would be a real asset. He was never injured as well.”

If there is a gap between us and them, it's a gap that both of those clubs were able to overcome within a very short period of time having been in our position not long ago, and they both coincided with positive takeovers of the respective clubs (Newcastle and Villa).

I hate this idea that Everton's recovery must take far longer than their recovery, and that our recovery has to come in the form of incremental improvement over several years, and that we are incapable of replicating the swift improvements seen at Villa and Newcastle.

Dyche will probably get another season, but it's just a matter of time before our new overlords replace him with an upgrade imo.

But even with Dyche, I think we created more than enough chances to score winning goals last season, and the reason that we never did was more due to our attackers being donkeys than our style of play.

Sort our attack out and we can compete with the likes of Newcastle imo, never mind Brighton, who finished on the exact same points as Everton last season.
I don't think the fault lies with Dyche

“ He played as a 10 for us. Free movement left and right. Blinding player when let loose to be creative. His press and strength were outstanding.

Welcome to Everton son, treatment room on your left.

whitney-houston-i-will-always-love-you.gif

Would love this to be honest, perfect for us and the way we play. Free too. I think he'd replace Onana if he was sold, but they'd be some partnership too. Looks like things are headed in the right direction, we'll pass PSR and hopefully have new owners in by next month, if we can avoid any major sales until then we could be in for a decent summer.

Really like our rumoured business so far though, very smart stuff and you can't say that about too many Everton transfer windows in the last decade.