Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

if we need money for PSR would it not make the most sense to get a loan fee for chermiti sorted or sell maupay / holgate for a few mil
People have to want to buy the players. Which I think is a problem when trying to sell maupay/holgate. Even more so considering holgates supposed wages.

Cannot see us signing another ful back as we have Coleman and Young re-signed, Patterson still here for now, Mykolenko, Godfrey and even Holgte returning like a bad penny. There have to be some outgoings before we think of bringing in another player for those 2 slots.

I would imagine at this point, unless there is a spot of PSR skulldugery afoot, that any incomings will be after Monday.

if we need money for PSR would it not make the most sense to get a loan fee for chermiti sorted or sell maupay / holgate for a few mil
PQ6v0RBmL49Vb8rt.jpg

Same energy spud.

Seen loads of united fans saying 'he's not even worth 40m' 'i don't rate him' etc. convinced it's all because he had a below par game vs them, there's no chance any of them watch other games outside of their own team. Exactly like the RS.

Cannot see us signing another ful back as we have Coleman and Young re-signed, Patterson still here for now, Mykolenko, Godfrey and even Holgte returning like a bad penny. There have to be some outgoings before we think of bringing in another player for those 2 slots.

I would imagine at this point, unless there is a spot of PSR skulldugery afoot, that any incomings will be after Monday.
Id agree, we probably wait to do any other deals until after Monday, and while I think we will look to add a RB or CB itll have to be after selling someone. I do hope they try and move Patterson and Godfrey

To be honest with you, I'm enjoying the teenager Man Utd being really, really hot on a player - but trying to act all cool saying they aren't interested and NEA.

I'm desperate for Kev to enrage them further by putting a 100m price tag out there.

If we can get cash for peripheral players like Patterson and spend it on Wan Basaka that'd be a tremendous bit of business.

We need a RFB into this club this summer.
Just inventing your own links to transfers, Dave? No links for Patterson leaving, no links to AWB for us anywhere.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back