Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Is there ANYTHING that would?

I suspect not.

And Wank Bissaka is plop, the last thing we need is another RB who can't attack.
It's good to hear rumours of us in for a RB anyway.

I'll be furious if we start the new season with the current crop vying for that spot.

gueye, coleman and young's futures secured for 1 more season - tick
tim - tick
harrison back on loan - tick
ndiaye - almost tick
new owner - almost tick

been quite a successful pre-july window for us so far

if we could have got DCL to sign a new contract it would have been excellent
For me feels a bit like the 2013 summer window, when we had a few signings in early and a general optimism around the place. Would be good to end this summer with a 20+ goal striker and an intelligent CM

I was thinking that, I'm sure City would be happy to get (another) one over the Premier League

Just on that point ... I see the original hacker has handed over another 3 hard drives worth of emails and documents on City (& others) to French and German prosecutors

Add Kabore to that and the Nature Boy will be so happy he’ll be “woo’ing” and chopping you and the Bloodline all the way back to Smackdown!

Wooooo!

@The Nature Boy didnt know you were on here. Think we need to get in the ring and sort this out if ya willllll. Next Starcade only one of us left standing Jack

1719318079118.webp

For me feels a bit like the 2013 summer window, when we had a few signings in early and a general optimism around the place. Would be good to end this summer with a 20+ goal striker and an intelligent CM
We have had 1 of them since the PL started. (As in one who could do it more than a one season flash). Crazy to think we could sign one in our current position. Only the top 2/3/4 clubs have them.

That Barry, McCarthy, Lukaku transfer deadline day was an absolute peach.

I would like to go back and see what everyone on here thought of the signing of Garry Barry in terms of resale value and being able to develop him to bring in a nice profit.

That Barry, McCarthy, Lukaku transfer deadline day was an absolute peach.

I would like to go back and see what everyone on here thought of the signing of Garry Barry in terms of resale value and being able to develop him to bring in a nice profit.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back