Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Jaden Philogene from Hull plus reopened talks with Newcastle for Minteh
Both sides then really hope we can get them both
have we? so surely that’s for dcl in the deal?

i’m gutted if we sell him
If we get them two plus ndiaye would be massive improvement then say the lad at luton adebeyo would not be good as dcl but is about getting more options int he squad. If dcl sale helps i am all for it

Both sides then really hope we can get them both

If we get them two plus ndiaye would be massive improvement then say the lad at luton adebeyo would not be good as dcl but is about getting more options int he squad. If dcl sale helps i am all for it

dcl i know hes struggled for goals but his all around play if great on his day you can’t match him

watch him bag tons for them watch.

To be fair he should if Daniel is looking to make a statement. Owners should have full authority to clean house. We no longer have to deal with Bill’s “Blue Legends 💙 xoxo”
Theres no need to make a statement I'm sick of trying to run before we can walk lets just build on what we've done over the last 18 months and try to get to a position we can kick on from instead of trying to go straight back into hollywood managers and chasing impossible dreams.

Theres no need to make a statement I'm sick of trying to run before we can walk lets just build on what we've done over the last 18 months and try to get to a position we can kick on from instead of trying to go straight back into hollywood managers and chasing impossible dreams.
Sure I guess. But owners should have full control of the team they bought. If they have a different vision or want to go a different direction, they are entitled to do so. Everton is one of those clubs that hasn’t cleaned house and it hasn’t really worked out for us.

Sure I guess. But owners should have full control of the team they bought. If they have a different vision or want to go a different direction, they are entitled to do so. Everton is one of those clubs that hasn’t cleaned house and it hasn’t really worked out for us.
Well of course they're entitled to I just don't think they should. The club has had constant upheaval for about 10 years now and we finally look like we might be getting some stability the last thing I want to see the new owners do is come in and start making massive decisions about the playing side before they've even got their feet under the table.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back