Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Well of course they're entitled to I just don't think they should. The club has had constant upheaval for about 10 years now and we finally look like we might be getting some stability the last thing I want to see the new owners do is come in and start making massive decisions about the playing side before they've even got their feet under the table.
Fair enough. I’m not really bothered either way. If the ownership feel they need to do so, then I will support that decision. I’m not too bothered by Dyche if he stays either.

dcl i know hes struggled for goals but his all around play if great on his day you can’t match him

watch him bag tons for them watch.
The cat don't want to be here Matty time to move on and give your love to another player amigo.

BTW what are you doing on here ? Thought you had your own thread now

Both sides then really hope we can get them both

If we get them two plus ndiaye would be massive improvement then say the lad at luton adebeyo would not be good as dcl but is about getting more options int he squad. If dcl sale helps i am all for it
TBF I’d take Adebeyo, was a handful and looks like he has room to improve. For me it would be an upgrade on DCL.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back