Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

How have we steadied the ship?

We were around relegation places, then we got the points deduction and ended up in the relegation zone.

Then we went 14 games without a win. How is that steadying any ship?
We were 19th when dyche took over we stayed up and without the points deduction we would have been 11th this year that’s steadying the ship by anyone’s standards. I’m not saying it’s amazing and everything is fantastic and dyche is the best manager ever I’m just saying i don’t see the point in making a change right now because I think the risk reward balance would be tipped a lot more towards risk than reward and after another year that can have changed. Being obsessed about making statements is what got us into a mess in the first place and no properly run club does that it’s what idiots do to try and look good when they haven’t got an actual plan.

Have to say that we have been rather astute in this window so far. Very Un-Everton like, It is almost like future owners with experience are in some way offering advice and guidance. Hopefully the business to date puts us clear of any more charges and point deductions.

Have to say that we have been rather astute in this window so far. Very Un-Everton like, It is almost like future owners with experience are in some way offering advice and guidance. Hopefully the business to date puts us clear of any more charges and point deductions.
Yeah that and onana sale could help us bring players in, good to see the club have a plan and stick to it hopefully this window we can all be happy

How have we steadied the ship?

We were around relegation places, then we got the points deduction and ended up in the relegation zone.

Then we went 14 games without a win. How is that steadying any ship?
After two seasons of last-second safety on the verge of relegation, a 15th place finish (which would have been 12th, a hair behind Brighton if not for the points deduction) is definitely a steady ship.

Really hope we keep DCL. Would love another forward - middle of midfielder and lb / rb cover. Must be some bargains out there. Walker - Peters would be a good start.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back